Veterinary Receptionist / Assistant
We are looking to hire an outgoing, motivated, team player to the Driggs Veterinary team!
The ultimate candidate for this job enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment while having compassion for both pets and people.
Basic Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma, GE or Equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Ability to answer phone calls in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, OneDrive, and Adobe
- Cash handling experience
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com or drop one off at our clinic anytime Monday through Friday, 8am – 5:30pm.